Chamber Golf Day Friday June 3rd
Chiltern Chamber is delighted to announce that its annual Golf Day for 2016 will take place on Friday 3rd June at Chartridge Park Golf Club.
With your participation, we hope for a day just as enjoyable as last year’s event (pictured) – or even more so.
The format of the day will be:
- 10.00 to 11.00: Networking and Breakfast Roll / Coffee / tea
- 11.00: Tee-Offs Commence (2 tee start)
- Afternoon – 3 Course Dinner (smart casual dress)
- Prize Giving
You may enter any amount of players and we will play in teams of four.
Prizes will be given to the Overall Winner, Best Team, Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive.
Click the image for Golf Day 2016 flyer (PDF)
To register your interest, or if you have any questions please contact our event organiser Steve Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of the Golf Day is £45.00 per person
Golf Etiquette for the day:
- Own Golf Clubs
- Golf Shoes – NO trainers. No Denim/Jeans.
- Shorts may be worn with white socks
- Collared shirts