Chesham Town Council Mayoral Awards 2017
Chiltern Chamber is proud once again to sponsor the business award of the Chesham Town Council Mayoral Awards 2017.
It’s time now to gather nominations, and ANYONE can make a nomination – the more the merrier! Closing date for nominations is Saturday 11th March.
The rules are quite straightforward:
- The business/retail outlet must have made a positive contribution to the community of Chesham through involvement in either community projects/causes, environmental activities or charitable/voluntary work
- Charities/not-for-profit organisations are not eligible for this award, but project groups can be nominated for the People’s Award.
- The business/retail outlet must have premises located in Chesham.
- A business can nominate itself for the award, or be nominated by individuals or other companies.
- The closing date for nominations is Monday 11th March 2017.
- The award is a certificate and engraved trophy, donated by Chiltern Chamber.
- The winner will be presented with the award at the Annual Town Meeting, held at Chesham Town Hall on Thursday 11th May 2017.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Town Hall on 01494 583798 or email email@example.com.
- All nominees will automatically be entered into the Bucks Examiner Pride of Bucks Awards and the information submitted on this form by you will be passed to the Bucks Examiner.
Previous winners of this award are as follows:
2006 Chapter One
2008 The Drawing Room
2009 Newtown Garage
2010 Orbit Press Ltd
2011 Simon Collins Plant Display & Maintenance
2012 Church View Funeral Service
2015 Brazils Café
Who will YOU nominate to join them?
More information, including on the People’s Award, available on Chesham Town Council web site