What do you want from Online Marketing?
May the Fourth be with you for our May networking evening!
Two Chamber members, Ralph Hilsdon of Web-Clubs and Andrew Merrifield of Max-E-Biz, trading as GetSalesLeads will join forces to present on their respective areas of expertise within The Digital Marketplace.
Their focus will be on What do you want from online marketing – and how to achieve it.
They will examine several components of the online marketing jigsaw:
- Your Website – The nucleus of online activity
- Traffic – Driving business to your business (through your website)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing – B2C, B2B and Promotion versus Brand Building
- Affiliate Marketing (Hosting ads on your website, placing ads on other websites)
- Social Media
- Conversion – Turning Interest into Business
The Chamber is very excited to host this joint presentation – in itself evidence of success of the Chamber’s platform in putting businesses in touch with each other. It is sure to provoke ideas about how to improve your business’s online marketing reach.
The event will be held at The Crown Hotel, Old Amersham. As ever, it is easy to register via the form on the web site.