The face of the high street is changing, creating challenges and opportunities for local businesses.
High Streets Bucks, a new local event, will be bringing together those running businesses in town centres with retail and commercial experts and will showcase some of the ways in which technology, culture and locally led approaches are helping to influence the success of the high street.
If you have a stake or interest in any of Buckinghamshire’s town centres, this free event could help you to stimulate ideas which will influence the future success of the local market towns.
A range of speakers have been booked to speak at the event. These include:
- Bill Grimsey, Retail Expert
- Peter Borg-Neal, CEO, Oakman Inns
- Dr. Steve Norris, National Head of Planning, Development and Regeneration, Lambert Smith Hampton
- Ben Terry, Head of Locations Planning, Dixons Carphone
- Jenny Patten, Bosch
- Melanie Williams, High Wycombe BID Co.
- David Cooper, Elgiva Theatre
The Ballroom, Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath
11th February, 12pm – 5:30pm
Anyone is welcome.
To register, please contact Chiltern and South Bucks District Council’s Economic Development Team via:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 01494 732 172