Two of our members, Ash Taylor and Graham Perkins, have been working on a fantastic workshop detailing how to:
- Work out which opportunities to pursue
- Increase customer generation from leads
- Reduce the number of opportunities that die
- Speed up conversion to customers
- Maximise individual customer value
- Effectively gaining testimonials and referrals to grow customer base
Effective qualification is the fundamental starting point of the Sales Process, ensuring time is spend on those opportunities that you are likely to win will radically increase your sales success.
Many opportunities get stuck and then die, you need to build urgency and momentum with your customer to motivate them to make a decision.
This workshop is designed to help you to improve these skills.
When & Where?
Fri, 7 June 2019, 09:00 – 12:30
Oakland Park Golf Course Clubhouse, Chalfont Saint Giles, HP8 4LW
Offer Details: 2 for 1
Any Chiltern Chamber Member signing up for the event can bring someone else free of charge. Just contact us after you make the booking with the additional attendee information.
Get your tickets here: