Business Support Services
The Chamber aims to support business in the Chiltern region, and our member businesses. This can be seen through our three main priorities.
Where we are asked for contributions towards local events, normally these must pass the test “how would this fit with the Chamber’s priorities?”
How the Chamber’s three Priorities support Businesses
- Our strength is our network
- A large and diverse membership
- Regular networking events provide opportunities to share experiences, or to ask questions of your peers
- We seek to share news and spread knowledge relating to local business issues
Skills and Training
- Development of skills is a precondition of building for sustainable economic growth in the future
- The Chamber supports skills development, visit our Skills and Training page
Local Economic Development
- Local and regional planning for economic growth
- Strong links with three tiers of local Government
Visit our economic development page for more information.
Here you will find useful information about local organisations.
If you come across a document or information that you think would be useful to other members of Chiltern Chamber, please feel free to e-mail it to us for inclusion on our website – email@example.com
On the first floor of Chesham Library, the Hub is a place for Chamber members to use as an ad hoc office or meeting room. Co-branded with Bucks Business First, the Hub provides all the usual library resources, including free Wi-Fi.
Chamber members can claim a 10% discount on Certificates of Origin and other export documentation, through our arrangement with Watford & West Herts Chamber of Commerce. Please contact Fay Thomson.