We provide a referral service to an occupational health nurse for businesses concerned for, and needing advice, about an employee’s mental or physical health, particularly in relation to their ability to fulfil their job role or if absent from work.
Our clinicians provide advice on reasonable adjustments or suitable advice in the scenarios below:
- supporting an employee back into the business following a period of long-term absence or surgery,
- Managers seeking advice on adjustments to support ongoing health issues,
Our services include:
- Occupational Health Referrals – Assessing employee physical or mental health and fitness for work, plus providing practical help so absentees safely return to the workplace
- Full range of tests – Hearing, vision, lung function, skin, hand/ arm vibration & more
- Health surveillance – Legally required for employees working with hazards such as noise, skin/respiratory irritants/sensitisers and hand arm vibration.
- Driver medicals – For company drivers, mobile plant, forklift and crane operators
- New Employee Health Assessments
- Service Referrals – We’ll connect you with cost-effective service providers for your personnel already waiting on NHS services like physio and counselling.
Phone: 0330 133 6554