Just a quick update to announce that the next CSR Accreditation deadline will be 28th February.
Now that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has become one of the standard business practices of our time, it is useful to have a policy in place to act ethically.
A good CSR policy connects you with the community that surrounds you, ensures you act responsibly with regard to the environment and helps you value and look after your staff while ensuring that your products and services are delivered ethically and responsibly.
You can apply online by visiting:
The CSRA Mark of Excellence
Achieving CSR Accreditation is a visible testimony of your excellence in CSR.
The Accreditation shows you have integrated CSR initiatives throughout your business operations
Every successful CSR Accreditation will benefit from:
- Three years CSR Accreditation
- A CSR Accreditation logo pack and guidelines
- An Accreditation certificate
- A tree planted in your name
- Automatic entry to the International CSR Excellence Awards
- Free social media marketing and press release
- Will feature in our CSR Accredited members directory
- 5% of each application fee to go to our nominated charities
To find out more about how you can apply please visit:
To see what current accredited companies have submitted please visit: